CBN Recruitment: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the Central bank and zenith monetary authority of Nigeria established and commenced operations on July 1, 1959. The CBN regulates the affairs of all other banks.
CBN mandates include acting as the agency of the government for supervision and control of the banking sector.
Also includes monitoring the balance of payments in accordance to the federal government demands.
By so doing, they tailor monetary policy along the demands of the federal budget.
Owing to a huge number of questions we’ve received with reference to the CBN recruitment 2019/2020, we decided to put up this post. We’ve had so many questions regarding this like;
- When it is starting for the year
- Is it over already
- Requirements for previous years’ recruitment exercises.
This post was crafted to help answer most of this questions and give hints on how to apply online for it.
If you are in anyway interested in this recruitment information, I’d recommend that you read this article carefully.
It is important to note that The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) welcomes applications from applicants almost every year. However, the Application form for 2019 recruitment is not available at the moment.
Form a couple of past years, we’ve been able to draw up a list of the requirements for this recruitment, it is written below;
Central Bank of Nigeria-CBN Recruitment
- Applicants with basic computer skill will also be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have passed in his/her SSCE/WASC result with CREDIT in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must have good Communication skills.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 to 30 years while applying for this exercise.
- Interested applicants must possess BSc/HND degree from any reputable Nigerian institution.
- Applicants must possess at least Second Class Lower Division from any discipline(although it would be of an advantage to be a graduate from a finance management related course)
It is also important to Note that:
- Appointments into the Central Bank of Nigeria is based upon transparency and open selection process
- Central Bank of Nigeria employment is based on merit.
- Equal employment opportunities, credibility, merit, fairness, and optimization is the right of all candidates
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment 2019/2020
All qualified applicants are usually directed to apply at CBN Recruitment Portal | www.cbn.gov.ng.
Like we said earlier in this article, the form for this year’s application is not yet out. We’d also like to inform the general public that this form is always free and no payment is usually attached to it in any way.
It would be of great use to you that you stay away from any news or affiliations with regards to form sales.
Please kindly bear in mind that we are going to officially let you know when this recruitment is starting and as well when it will close. If need be we will update any added or missing information on this page as soon as we find out.
Kindly comment below to be sure we will update you as soon as this recruitment has begun.
Was this information helpful? If so, feel free to share it with your friends through the share icons below on your favourite social network.
- Recruitment of 6000 Nigerians order from the presidency
- Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment
- Nigeria police physical screening has begun
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at email@example.com so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.