Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food, and beverage situated at Illinois.
The company’s headquarter is in Chicago, Illinois. They are the manufactures of chocolate, cookies, gum, confectionery, and powdered beverages. Their Brands include Belvita, Chips Ahoy!, Nabisco, Oreo, Ritz, TUC, Triscuit, LU, Club Social, Barni, and Peek Freans (cookies and crackers); Milka, Terry’s, Cadbury, Lacta (chocolate), Trident, Dentyne, Chiclets, Halls, Stride (gum and cough drops) and Tang (powdered beverages).
The Cadbury Nigeria Plc. was founded as an operation to source cocoa beans from Nigeria and as a precursor to enable the company’s founders to tap opportunities for serving the local consumer-market with world-famous, Cadbury-branded products. They are the producers of the popular Bournvita brand.
They can boast of other product-categories, most notably Candy. Tom-Tom——-the big, black and white sweet for soothing relief which has sustained market leadership for over 40 years–remains the most iconic brand in the Nigerian Candy market. Candy variants are Classic, Honey-Lemon, and Strawberry. The other brand in the company’s Candy portfolio is Trebor Buttermint, the delicious sweet with the double pleasure of butter and mint.
This company is recruiting to fill the following positions;
1.) Account Receivables Specialist
Location of job: Lagos
- The jobholder will operate in a global high dynamic business environment being part of the team who needs to successfully manage a common interest on a daily basis.
- He/ She would create and maintain a good working relationship with Manufacturers, Sellers, External bodies like Cadbury Distributors & Hyper Market Outlets, Nigerian Customs and Excise, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) among others.
- Ensure strict adherence to the approved trade and credit terms of the company in line with Group practices and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain healthy relations with customers and internal function for coordinated workflow
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of the company’s sales activities
- Provide a monthly schedule of trade debtors and agree same with trial balance
- To provide quality and timely management information on credit control.
- University Degree / HND
- Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing capabilities and processes, production scheduling
- Customer Service Finance and account receivables
- Decision Quality: Make good decisions based on analysis, facts, wisdom and experience even under the time pressure
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals
- 7 years of work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing sales accounting, collections and credit functions of a high volume business with strong credit and collections background and extensive experience in dealing with debtors.
If you are in anyway interested in this recruitment offer-
- Sales Development Managerplace of work: Lagos
Job Sector: Field Sales
- Report to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), take absolute responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail/wholesale execution standards throughout stores in the assigned territory.
- Compliance in all operational activity areas and sales drive and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives in the assigned territory.
- Ensure increased distribution of priority products and maximize wholesale / Retail activities to exploit value growth opportunities within the Territory of assignment.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Representatives so that they stay informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Lead, coach and motivate all members of the assigned market sales team to guarantee the delivery of overall objectives
Skills and Experience Required include:
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in any discipline with at least 2 years working experience
- Must be computer literate and should be able to run some Microsoft packages like word and excel.
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Fluency in speech for customer interaction.
All interested candidates should;
- Treasury Manager Location: Lagos
Job post: Treasury
- The role manages all aspects of treasury for the Mondelez Legal Entities in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and other countries.
- The aim is to manage company’s banking partners , minimize the Company’s risk exposure, whilst ensuring that all relevant policies, procedures and regulations are correctly followed.
- Ensure funding needs of the markets are never compromised.
- Develop direct reports and build effective team.
- Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash conversion cycle and simplify company operations.
- The role involves working together with key stakeholders in the markets, these include but are not limited to Country and Regional Finance Teams, Regional Tax, Mondelez Business Services functions and Mondelez’s banking partners in the Region
Qualifications and Skills required.
- University degree, Most preferably– Economics, Accounting/Finance.
- English fluency,
- Good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Min. 5 years of experience in Finance organization
- Leadership and management experience.
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, ability to drive continuous improvement
All interested candidates should;
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.