NAPTIP Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Portal | www.naptip.gov.ng
The NAPTIP Recruitment 2019– National Agency for Trafficking in Persons recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. NAPTIP Recruitment requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
About The National Agency for Trafficking in Persons Agency
Created in July 2003, The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has helped the country by helping address the scourge of trafficking in persons in the country.
Since then, Naptip has served by Adopting effective measures to prevent and eradicate trafficking; investigate cases of trafficking which may include child labor, forced labor, prostitution, exploitative labor, slavery, bonded labor, organ removal and sales, migrants smuggling, human sale and purchase. Naptip is out there to curb this crimes and related ones.
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free. In this article, we will provide you vital information on NAPTIP recruitment 2019.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NAPTIP Recruitment 2019.
NAPTIP recruitment portal : www.naptip.gov.ng
Reports have it that the NAPTIP Recruitment form is out online. Because of this, we have decided to use this medium to reach out to all our readers with all the information we have with regards this recruitment.
The attention of the National Agency for Trafficking in Persons has been drawn to the rumors of an on-going recruitment exercise. The agency has come out publicly to debunk this news. This means that you should not pay money to anyone claiming to be recruiting for National Agency for Trafficking in Persons
Please be guided by this notice.
Now that you’ve seen the notice above, won’t you like to see the basic requirements for NAPTIP Recruitment drawn from previous recruitments?
General Requirements for the NAPTIP recruitment 2019
For those interested in applying for the NAPTIP Recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Geographical mobility within and outside State of Residence
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
How to apply for NAPTIP Recruitment 2019
At the time this post was published, NAPTIP Recruitment form for application was not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
If you need more updates on NAPTIP Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online.
Tips than can get you recruited in the NAPTIN Recruitment
Points to observe for the NAPTIN Recruitment Interview process
We all expect to scale through the online process of this recruitment and be successfully shortlisted; but however, we have not sat down to consider the aftermath of getting shortlisted. There is a lot more to working with an agency or company than just getting shortlisted online. There are lot more steps after then and the most prominent being interview
While at the NAPTIP Recruitment Interview Venue take note of the following
Your qualities and skills Is just one part of the requirements of the recruitment officer/ screening officer while conducting an interview. Securing a job nowadays lays greatly on your performance during the interview — how you act, your words and how you present ‘em.
This few points will guide right from your first walk in the door till your last handshake and will as well aid you identify basic business etiquette you can use to outdo your competition for any job vacancy.
Business etiquette to Note
- Appear professional and confident. Be careful of your communication and show that you can interact responsibly and brilliantly. If not, you have just indirectly shown the recruitment officer/ screening officer the following:
- You can’t perform well in certain work situations involving work teams or customers
- You really do not value or respect your conversation partner.
Take down the following business etiquette as it might not only help you in this recruitment but other ones too.
- Be prompt.
- Appreciate the interviewer for taking time to meet with you at both the beginning and end of the interview session.
- Dress responsibly and appropriately. This cannot be overstressed. Be moderate in your outfit.
- Sit only when asked to and not because you assume a sit should be yours. *Very Important*
- Keep all of your mobile and other electronic devices turned completely off. A phone set to vibrate will interrupt the meeting.
- Keep a positive and friendly attitude.
This you can do by making sure you;
- Take a short Pause before answering so you can allow yourself think and come up with the best answer in the shortest possible time. It also goes a long way to prove to your interviewer that you have considered your answer.
- It is advisable to Practice your answers before your interview. Already practiced answers make you sound more confident and sure of your abilities.
- Lastly, try to eliminate the number of times you say um, uh, like, and you know. They make you sound unsure and are very unprofessional.
Watch your body language
- Positive Carriage will guide you through. Be optimistic about the outcome and stay relaxed.
- Answering questions properly
- If important, ask for clarification. Interviewers admire people who are bold enough to ask questions during their interview. Just do not overdo it.
- Use clear and concise language. Make sure you are not too fast while speaking. Speak fluently and at a professional pace.
Also On NAPTIN Recruitment
- Do a deep research on the NAPTIP organization, grab all the information you can about them so that you stand out perfectly where such questions are put out.
- Demonstrate passion/enthusiasm.
- In all, always ensure you in every opportunity granted prove that you’re a great fit for the job. Back your enthusiasm up with facts.
We are sure that will go a long way to help you and will be very useful to you in your interview opportunities. If you need more updates on NAPTIN Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.
If you need more updates on National Agency for Trafficking in Persons Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.