The Nigerian air force invites Air Force Airmen and Airwomen to participate in this year’s BMTC recruitment exercise, the job wok level are for experience non-managers. Which ends on the 23rd of February, 2019 the location for work? Its Kaduna, Anambra, Enugu, Niger, Port Harcourt, Nassarawa, Abuja, Benue and Lagos.
The guidelines for applying
The application process is free of charge
The application is to be submitted only once unless the applicant will be disqualified.
Print the documents listed below immediately after filling the online application:
- Indigeneship Form
- Guardian or parents’ consent form
- Form of acknowledgment
- Nationality: to qualify you must be a Nigerian
- Height: the right height for application for males is 1.66m and for females 1.63m
- Non Tradesmen/Women: to qualify applicants must be between 18 and 22 years old, and also have an SSCE, GCE, NABTEB, or NECO certificate with at least 5 credits English and Maths are compulsory.
- To qualify applicants must be between 18 and 25 years old, excluding those who apply as assistant chaplains/imams and drivers who are allowed to be older than 25 years but not more than 28.
- Applicants must have at least two passes in SSCE, GCE, NABTEB, or NECO and also a lower credit in ND/NCE or any other eligible certificate from an acceptable and accredited firm or organization
- For those applying as drivers, you must have a certificate with a minimum of 2 passes in English and trade test
- For those applying as sportsmen or women, you must show proof of your experience
Important things to note
- The official online registration begins on the 12th of January 2019 and ends on the 23rd of February 2019
- The zonal recruiting exercise holds from the 9th of March to the 23rd of March 2019
- All registration and recruitment procedures are totally free
- Alongside the Attestation Form, you must submit your passport photo and a photocopy of the signee’s driver’s license preferably an international passport. The passport photo submitted must be validated behind by the signee.
- For more information, requests or complaints visit the websites and head to the instruction page from the 12th of January or ring the following support numbers (08043440802, 09064432351 and 09055840142) which are open from 9:30 am in the morning to 5:30 pm in the evening from Monday to Friday, better still send an email to email@example.com.
- All those number are reachable from Monday to Friday, 9:30 am in the morning to 5:30 pm in the evening.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.