Security Exchange Commission Recruitment 2019 Application Form
In this article, Vital info will be given to you with regards to SEC Recruitment 2019. The Security Exchange Commission recruitment for 2019 is currently rumored to be ongoing.
Embedded in this article is full information on SEC recruitment, portal (www.sec.gov.ng), method of application, steps in application, requirements(both educational and working experience) as well as other important informmation that will score you points to help get this job.
Security Exchange Commission(SEC)
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the prime regulatory institution for the capital market of Nigeria. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) maintains surveillance over the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) which is a private agency. The SEC ensures orderly and equitable dealings in security, and protects the market against insider trading abuses.
To be selected for the SEC recruitment, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for SEC Recruitment 2019.
Do you feel you have got the potential to grab a job at the Security Exchange Commission? If you feel you do, then proceed to the requirements/ qualification you need to have to apply for the SEC recruitment.
Requirements for SEC recruitment 2019
For those interested in applying for the The Security Exchange Commission recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Origin
How to apply for The Security Exchange Commission recruitment:
Currently, the SEC recruitment form is not yet out online. Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the SEC recruitment form is out.
Online application is free
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
If you need more updates on SEC Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.